1. Your Mind and Body connects. Music and rhythmic movement of the body releases energy, a sense of euphoria overcomes you, and your body opens up to new possibilities for change.
2. Body burning cardio. You can expend up to 600 calories in a 45 minute session. Your body will not stop burning calories when you are done, you just put your metabolize in forward motion.
3. Body Love. Low-impact cardio saves the body from injury and beating it up over time. Save your joints the pain and show the body some Love.
4. Time is on your side. Indoor cycling saves you time of having to prepare for an outdoor ride. It will give you training to help you perform better outside but you don’t have to spend time getting all your equipment ready. You are in and out. Workout done!
5. Safety First. Danger, Danger, warning Will Robinson! Let’s face it riding on the road can be dangerous. There is no danger in the CycleDrome. You don’t have to worry about anything else except your performance and getting what you need in your 45 minutes.
6. Sense of personal accomplishment. Truth is, it is not easy. Every time you complete an indoor cycling class you feel a sense of personal accomplishment. You feel good and life is supposed to feel good.
7. Sense of Community. When you are in a group cycling class you feel connected to everyone else that is riding. The energy in the CycleDrome is contagious and it feels good to be part of that energy.
We look forward to being part of your fitness journey.