Terms & Conditions
- Expiration Limts After Date of Purchase, Expiration Dates WILL NOT be extended:
10 Class Pass - 6 months
5 class pass - 3 months
3 class pass - 2 weeks
One Month Unlimited - 30 days
- Unlimited Pass Clients must commit for 6 months, No Exceptions
- To cancel an Unlimited Pass you must give a 30-day written notice to Cycle Guroo at 3080 Tamiami Trial N. Naples, FL 34103. Cancellation notice may also be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Class passes are TRANSFERABLE & sharable but you must request to do so with each class pass bought. Clients are NOT allowed to share the Unlimited Pass of another client
- If you sign up for a class and you need to cancel, you must do so 8 hours before your scheduled class. If you cancel the class 8 hours before your scheduled class, the class will be put back into your account. If you do not cancel before 8 hours, you will lose the class and NOT be refunded. NO EXCEPTIONS
- For Monthly Unlimited Clients: Unlimited Clients will be charged $10 for cancellations not made 8 hours before a scheduled class. No exceptions will be made.
- To cancel a class, go to your account on www.cycleguroo.com, click on my reservations, and click “cancel class.” Your class will then be added back to your account.
- All Clients are required to sign a waiver to consent to exercise. Clients understand that before starting any new exercise they should get approval from their physician. Signing Cycle Guroo consent to exercise waiver means that you are consenting to exercise, you understand that you are responsible for your workout, how far you push your body, and you understand the risk associated with any exercise program. Cycle Guroo is not liable nor are we responsible for a Student that does not adhere to the waiver